I have to admit you’ve had it pretty rough. Or, if not rough, then difficult. To learn how inconsistent a person can be. How effortlessly passionate and stupid. Superfluous mediation; too many words and not enough thoughts. Too many mediums and not enough substance. What happens when meaningful…
“When you drop a glass or a plate to the ground it makes a loud crashing sound. When a window shatters, a table leg breaks, or when a picture falls off the wall it makes a noise. But as for your heart, when that breaks, it’s completely silent. You would think as it’s so important it would make the loudest noise in the whole world, or even have some sort of ceremonious sound like the gong of a cymbal or the ringing of a bell. But it’s silent and you almost wish there was a noise to distract you from the pain.”—‘If You Could See Me Now’, Cecelia Ahern. (via quote-book)
“You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life.”—Jay Asher - Thirteen Reasons Why (via littlemiss)
“It’s very dear to me, the issue of gay marriage. Or, as I like to call it: ‘marriage.’ You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch. I parked my car; I didn’t gay park it.”—Liz Feldman (via liquorinthefront)
Yes, many mouths have been on mine. My hands have touched stomachs, arms, breasts, thighs. I’ve kissed necks and bitten ears and rubbed noses and whispered words that made people squirm and made people sigh and made people shout made people leave.
I’ve throbbed and I’ve cried and I’ve screamed with the agony of it all. I’ve reached out in front of me without sight without sound. I’ve groped blindly for anything solid, anything warm, anything real so I wouldn’t so I won’t lose myself to this wind that howls constantly in my mind.
“He remained annoyed with himself until he realized that not knowing what he wanted as actually quite natural. We can never know what to want, because, living only one life, we can neither compare it with our previous lives nor perfect it in our lives to come. Was it better to be with Tereza or to remain alone? There is no means of testing which decision is better, because there is no basis for comparison. We live everything as it comes, without warning, like an actor going on cold. And what can life be worth if the first rehearsal for life is life itself? That is why life is always like a sketch. No, “sketch” is not quite the word, because a sketch is an outline of something, the groundwork for a picture, whereas the sketch that is our life is a sketch for nothing, an outline with no picture. “Einmal ist keinmal” says Tomas to himself. What happens but once, says the German adage, might as well not have happened at all. If we have only one life to live, we might as well not have lived at all.”—The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera (via wildyounghearttt)
1. I miss you. I love you. I’ve always needed you and I still need you but somehow I’m still breathing and living. I still don’t understand how someone can be gone. How a soul can disappear. I love you.
2. I love you. You deserve better than this hell you feel inside. You are worth the world. I really do understand. I really do get you.
3. I love you. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I want to stop your pain and heal your heart but I know that the agony you go through is just a reflection of the deepness of your soul.
4. I love you. Please, stay with me. You always knew me better than I know myself. Mom says I talk like you. I agree. I love you.
5. DEVIATION LOL. I don’t deserve this shit. I’VE PUT UP WITH SO MUCH. I don’t know how much longer I can go through this.
6. Shit. Shit. I’m going to live for two months in a foreign country with a family I don’t know. WHAT.
7. I’M GOING TO KOREA BITCHES DREAMS DO COME TRUE.
8. Fuck I have a test on Tuesday and an essay due Thursday and all I’m doing is writing about my feelings on tumblr. -_-